Header Blend

Commercial Insurance

We offer all lines of commercial insurance including the following insurance types:

Commercial General Liability Insurance - Liability insurance covers injuries that you cause to third parties. If someone sues you for personal injuries or property damage, the cost of defending and resolving the suit would be covered by your liability insurance policy. More specialized varieties of liability insurance include:

  • Errors and Omissions Insurance
  • Malpractice Insurance
  • Commercial Automobile Insurance
  • Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance

Business Owner's (BOP) - A business owner's policy (BOP) has been compared to a homeowner's policy for business.

Typically a BOP policy includes:

  1. General Liability - When someone is hurt on your premises or by something you do while representing your company on or off premises.
  2. Business Personal Property - Your building/office contents such as desk, computers, chairs, inventory, etc.
  3. Business interruption insurance - Covering losses that cause you to shut down operations or reduce production for a time.
  4. Loss of Business income -If operations are shut down due to a covered loss this replaces the normal income for up to one year or longer if selected.
  5. Employee Dishonesty -Protection when an employee commits forgery, embezzlement, theft of property, etc.
  6. Hired/Non-Owned Auto - Protection for the employer when an employee uses their personal auto for company business such as making bank deposits or picking up supplies and are involved in an accident. Non-owned is when you need to lease/rent a vehicle to replace a company vehicle that is out of service.

Worker's Compensation - Provides compensation and/or medical care for employees who are injured in the course of employment. Also provides additional protection called Employers Liability in case they are sued as a result of negligence causing the employee's injury.

Commercial Auto Insurance- An auto insurance policy designed to protect all the vehicles used in the course of doing business. The policy provides liability in the event your employee is involved in an accident and hurts someone and or does physical damage to the other vehicle. The limits of liability required may depend on the use of the vehicle or even the gross vehicle weight. Some companies allow or will provide coverage for commercial auto polices even if the vehicles are used for personal use.

Commercial Liability Umbrella - also known as excess liability. This policy kicks in when your primary Business Office Policy has exceeded its limits of liability. The commercial umbrella policy has an option where defense cost may or may not be included in the limits of coverage.

Commercial Property Insurance - Commercial property includes office buildings, industrial property, medical centers, hotels, malls, retail stores, shopping centers, farm land, multifamily housing buildings, warehouses, garages, and industrial properties. In many states, residential property containing more than a certain number of units qualifies as commercial property.

Truckers/Trucking Insurance - Whether your drivers are driving locally or long distance, a commercial truck insurance policy is a must. A Commercial trucking insurance policy is designed to help protect against loss to any number of hazards, including physical damage to the truck and other vehicles, liability to trailers both owned and non-owned and damage to cargo.

Garage Insurance - A typical garage business has an auto exposure (owned, non-owned and hired) as well as premises/operations, contractual and products/completed operations exposures. Rather than writing two separate policies, the Garage policy allows you to combine the coverages into one.

Cargo Insurance - An insurance policy that covers goods while they are being transported over water.

Inland Marine Insurance - Depending on the type of small business you own, this coverage can be essential to protecting business property. This policy typically covers goods in transit on land and property being transported.

Professional Liability Insurance - Protects professional practitioners against potential negligence claims made by their patients/clients.

Bonds - A bond is a debt security, in which the authorized issuer owes the holders a debt and, depending on the terms of the bond, is obliged to pay interest and/or to repay the principal at a later date, termed maturity. A bond is a formal contract to repay borrowed money with interest at fixed intervals.

Builder's Risk Insurance - Covers a building or other type of structure while it is under construction. The policy provides protection from a loss resulting from fire, acts of vandalism, or wind damage. Other types of losses, such as flood, earthquake, or terrorism, may be added to the policy, if desired or needed.

Auto Insurance Quote

(800) 695-5355 | Mon - Fri | 8:15AM - 5:15PM

Privacy Statement

Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of All American Insurance.

We pledge to you, our customer, that we have made a dedicated effort to bring our privacy policy in line with privacy laws and initiatives.